Sesam Street 323b, 4010, Norway
We’re open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. EST
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
- PayPal: secure and fast payment via PayPal
- PayPal Credit
- Credit Cards: We accept VISA, MasterCard, AMERICAN EXPRESS*, JCB and Diner’s Club International
(“Verified by VISA” and “MasterCard SecureCode” are supported by NI)
- Debit Cards: VISA debit cards, Carte Bleue (F), Carte Bancaire (F), Mister Cash (B), postepay (IT)
- Payment in advance by bank transfer (Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonie, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, not applicable to downloads)
- Direct Bank Transfer Services: SOFORT Banking (Germany, Austria, France, Belgium), iDEAL (NL), POLi (Australia)
*Payment by American Express currently not available in Japan and Australia.
*Payment by PayPal currently not available in Kosovo, Montenegro, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin (French part), Serbia and Turkey.
From 1 to 5 working days; Rest of the world. Times vary depending on destination, customs procedures in force, etc.. We will do everything possible to ensure that your order is delivered quickly.
Your data will be handled confidentially and encrypted with SSL (Secure-Socket-Layer) secure server software. The encrypted information of your order, your name, address, credit card or bank details cannot be read by any third party.
- Once we receive your order submission, we have to authenticate your payment.
- When we are happy that the payment has reflected, you will receive an email letting you know that your order has been processed.
- When your order is ready for shipping, you will receive another email informing you of this. We will inform you of postage with a tracking number you can follow.
You should have received an invoice in the order confirmation email that we sent you right after your payment was processed. You’ll find it near the bottom of the email in the “Your Purchase Documents” section.
Send us an email